We’re looking for individuals who are caring, courageous and collaborative. Breathing change and embrace it every day requires bold thinking and action; outstanding teamwork – and of course hard work.
We know who we are and what we stand for. And as a member of Polyscope, you’ll know what is expected of you – and what you should expect from us. It’s based on five fundamental pillars that define our relationship:
- INTENT: All of our actions are based on a clear vision of collaboration and long-term partnerships with our customers, partners and employees.
- FOCUS: We focus our actions only on areas in which we can make a meaningful difference for our customers, our colleagues, the company and society.
- FREEDOM: We give our employees the autonomy to act where needed, and the freedom to explore and develop the full potential of SMA products and themselves.
- KNOWLEDGE: We are curious and get energy from understanding the power of styrene maleic anhydride (SMA) products and helping customers develop more successful products with our solutions.
- CUSTOMER RELATION: We thrive on being extremely customer-focused by offering customers tailor made technical solutions .
So if you think you are a match, why not join us.
Please e-mail us your resume with a short motivation. For questions related to them you may contact our front desk at +31 46 75 000 10.
Procesoperator (B/C) – Polyscope